We are happy to welcome you again at FLY-IN Europe's largest freefall simulator. We can't wait to make your dream of flight come true!
If you wish to offer a gift voucher to your family and friends, you can directly place an order through our website: https://www.fly-in.be/en/vouchers
Some preparation will allow you to visit FLY-IN easily, while having a good time and protecting your health. Please read those instruction before your visit. We thank you in advance!
- For your own safety, as well as that of other customers and our team, we ask that you bring your personal mask when you visit FLY-IN.
- About people who come with you, only the members of a family who live in the same house are accepted, or maximum 1 person per flyer if they don’t live in the same house. Wearing a mask is mandatory. Unfortunatly, our pet friends will have to stay home.
- In accordance with the new measures against COVID-19, our bar/restaurant will be closed for 4 weeks from Monday 19/10 on. We accept maximum 4 persons per table.
The health and safety of our customers and our team comes first. Together, we can ensure responsible behavior and safety in and around the simulator. That is why we have implemented the following preventive measures. FLY-IN would like to thank all its visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
Your visit at FLY-IN
- Wearing a mask is a mandatory.
- Your temperature as well as that of your companions will also be taken on your arrival. Any suspicious sign or symptom will result in a postponement of the reservation for a minimum of 15 days.
- Accompanying persons will be directed to the bar area where they can quench their thirst.
- The equipment provided to you consists of a jumpsuit, a face protection covering your mouth and nose, a helmet, earplugs and goggles.
- We ask you to come dressed in the following: trousers up to the ankles or leggings, t-shirt, socks and trainers. For those with long hair, please bring an elastic band.
- Avoid jewelry, watches, belts, wear contact lenses rather than glasses and empty your pockets.
- The equipment is disinfected in a UVC disinfection chamber. Overalls and special face masks are, in addition to this, machine cleaned every day.
Flight session :
- Each participant will have an assigned seat and will only be able to leave it for the flights or when the flying session is over.
We count on you to respect these rules. We are sure that your experience will remain unforgettable despite these exceptional circumstances.See you soon!
The FLY-IN team.